Assoc. Prof.Jana Djunova, MD, PhD
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE LABORATORY
- Health monitoring of occupationally exposed persons.
- Diagnosis and therapy of professional radiation pathology.
- Consultation of hospitals for planning, diagnostic and therapy of radiation injured persons.
- Health Register for occupationally exposed persons and involved in radiation accidents.
- Long-term follow-up of radiation injured persons.
Iler Peyankov, MD, PhD
Krasimira Negoicheva, MD
Gergana Mihaylova, MD
Emil Sultanov, MD
Stefan Kazakov, MD
Irina Stankova-Mileva, MD
Sofka Burova-Ilieva – nurse
Mariana Dimitrova – nurse
Emilia Vasileva – nurse
Diana Stoyanchova – technical assistant
CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, IMMUNOLOGY AND HEMATOLOGY LABORATORY
- Performance of hematology, clinical chemistry and immunology examinations for diagnostic and monitoring purposes.
Assoc. Prof. Ilona Guleva, MD, PhD
Dragomira Petrova – technicianNina Andonova- technician
EMERGENSY PLANNING LABORATORY
- Emergency planning.
- Maintenance of specialized medical teem for triage of victims in radiation accidents.
Andrei Milchev, MD
Evgeni Lalkovski – physicist