Tsvetelin Tsranchev – physicist
DOSIMETRY AND METROLOGY OF IONISING RADIATION LABORATORY (SSDL)
- Quality assurance of measurements and traceability of standards.
- Control and testing of devices used for ionizing radiation measurements in medicine.
- Guarantee the accuracy of measuring devises for clinical dosimetry and for quality control in radiotherapy, nuclear medicine, diagnostic radiology and radiation protection.
- Maintain and develop standards for dosimetric parameters for X-ray and gamma radiation.
Milena Drumeva – phisicist
Emilia Galeva – quality manager
Nevena Dimitrova – physicist
Stefan Petrov – metrolog
Georgi Apostolov – chemist
Vasil Iscrenov – metrolog
Kalojan Lubenov Mukov
INTERNAL DOSIMETRY LABORATORY
Accredited by Executive Agency “Bulgarian Accreditation Service” according to EN ISO/ IES 17020:2005.
- Measurements and expert assessment of incorporated technogenic radionuclides and tissue doses in the human body.
- Stationary and mobile whole body counters.
Orlin Stoyanov – physicist
Anna Zagorska – physicist
Daniela Draganova – physicist
Yordanka Petrova – radiographer
Mariana Drumeva – chemist
Kristina Nikolova – physicist
Tsvete Paskaleva – chemist
Polina Arsova – physicist
PERSONAL DOSIMETRY LABORATORY
Accredited for dosimetric control of occupational exposure, EN ISO / IES 17020:2005.
- Personal dosimetry of external exposure by film and TLD systems;
- National Dosimetry Register (without NPP Kozloduy);
- Emergency dosimetry;
- High level dosimetry by PMMC and TLD.